This year, Schneider was elected as “brand of the century” in the category “ballpoint pens” by the renowned publishing house “Deutsche Standards”.
In the movie in which Dr. Florian Langenscheidt (known from the internationally popular Langenscheidt dictionaries) talks about Schneider he lauds the company for its values and development, but also highlights the emotional meaning of handwriting.
CEO Frank Gross holding the Award "Brand of the Century" in his hands
Schneider is pleased about this special award.Thus, Schneider joins the rank of one of the strongest German brands like Haribo, Ritter Sport, Tempo, adidas, BMW and other well-known brands.
Award "brand of the century"
250 brands have been awarded “brand of the century” and have received this price.
"brand of the century" - logo
Schneider can now use the "brand of the century" logo for its products.
Schneider One receives the "Product of the Year"- Award
After a successful product launch event and sales which exceeded the expectations in any respect, the One was awarded “product of the year" at the Paperworld 2016 in Frankfurt.
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in