New Schneider Corporate Video
What and who is actually behind the Schneider pens? And how do you have to imagine ballpoint pens, fountain pens and others "Made in Germany"? And what do the pens have to do with sustainability and environment? In a new video Schneider gives ...
Ray – the ink performer
At the Paperworld trade show in Frankfurt, Schneider presented a new a high-quality fountain pen and cartridge roller with the catchy name "Ray”. The Ray is equipped with standard ink cartridges. Its design is sporty, modern and minimalistic - ...
The Schneider and the Feuerstein GmbH, including MOLOTOW™ have signed a long-term cooperation agreement
What can be expected when an innovative ballpoint pen manufacturer and a dynamic firm with their own unique urban brand partner together? An opportunity for innovation! The Schneider Schreibgeräte GmbH (founded 1938) and the Feuerstein GmbH (...
Link-It quickly conquers the market
Schneider is pleased with the launch of the new fineliners and fiberpens, Link-It. In a short time the innovative, colorful teamplayer Link-It has broken the million sales barrier and created alot of enthusiasm.
Schneider at the Paperworld- 2000 trees were planted
Paperworld in Frankfurt am Main is the internationally leading trade fair for paper, office supplies and stationery products. From January 28 to 31, 2017, Schneider presented its latest product innovations on an impressive 580m² joint stand with the...
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in