Slider has the magic touch
Now, Schneider has put the icing on the cake, or rather Schneider has put a soft touch tip on the barrel end to operate perfectly on capacitive screens of smartphones and tablets! The ballpoint tip lets you put your ideas down on paper while the soft...
Impressive product launch with delighted customers
On the first day of the Paperworld fair, 31 January 2015, Schneider had invited the international representatives to a special product introduction. What exactly they were going to present was kept a secret until that day.
Schneider One – The new-generation rollerball
“The most noble and honorable task we have in our life is the upbringing of the next generation.“ This quote of an unknown author has become the mission statement for the further development of our already established and popular Rollerball Liquid-Ink...
Schneider at the Paperworld 2015
Paperworld in Frankfurt (Main) is the leading international trade fair for paper, office supplies and writing instruments. From 31 January to 2 February 2015 Schneider Schreibgeräte GmbH presented a range of product offerings in an impressive fair booth
Thinking beyond a company's own production sites
Since September, Schneider Schreibgeräte has been offering its popular Slider series climate neutrally, becoming the sector's first brand to do so. Environmentalism has been taken very seriously at Schneider for many years now, with environmental ...
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in