It is the fourth year that Schneider realizes its famous Slider Roadshow. The annual promotion tour is all about the Slider products. The so called page surfers have gained a lot of popularity yet they convince with their easy gliding writing ...
Bit by bit a little greener
The writing instruments manufacturer Schneider in the Black Forrest continues on the „green mile“. After purchasing a first fully electric Volkswagen E-Up for the company fleet, another two ecologically friendly cars were bought. Whereas the ...
Schneider employees donate € 1,000 for earthquake victims in Nepal
Following the terrible news of the severe earthquake in Nepal Schneider trainees organised a bake sale in the Schneider canteen to gather money for the victims. Employees from all departments were asked to bake and donate a cake for the sale. The ...
Slider has the magic touch
Now, Schneider has put the icing on the cake, or rather Schneider has put a soft touch tip on the barrel end to operate perfectly on capacitive screens of smartphones and tablets! The ballpoint tip lets you put your ideas down on paper while the soft...
Impressive product launch with delighted customers
On the first day of the Paperworld fair, 31 January 2015, Schneider had invited the international representatives to a special product introduction. What exactly they were going to present was kept a secret until that day.
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in