Looking for powerful partners!
Schneider stands for quality: Schneider is not only one of the leading European brands for writing instruments, but almost all our writing instruments are also one hundred percent “Made in Germany”.
Environmental protection and sustainable, environmentally friendly thinking have been solidly anchored in our company policy. As the first company accredited in the industry Schneider has been certified since 1998 by the world‘s most demanding environmental management system EMAS. All of our products are created with consideration for the environment. When selecting production materials and machines, we keep an eye out for environmentally friendly alternatives and support resource-saving technologies. Out of conviction we want to continuously expand this philosophy throughout our supply chain and take responsibility for our actions.
All this is only possible with strong and reliable partners. We only want to procure our components from powerful suppliers with the best quality in future, too. The bottom line is that we want to enter into long-term partnerships which are as profitable as possible for both parties.
Does all this apply to you? Then write company history with us and apply now to become our new partner.
What we require of our suppliers:
- high level of competence in the areas technology, development and production
- competitive prices
- very good delivery performance (time, amount, quality, service)
- preferably with a certified quality and environmental management system
- use of environmentally friendly raw materials and production processes
- regionality and demonstrable commitment for environmental protection are given special consideration when selecting suppliers
- financial security and stability