Line-up: The first green fineliner made of bio-based plastic
Always coming up with new ideas: This time Schneider changes the fineliner market by launching the first fineliner made of bio-plastic. The grass green highlight is called the “Line Up and comes in 30 exciting colours. Line-Up comes right on time ...
Love at the first “Click“ : Link-it, the Teamplayer
Just in time for the new school season, Schneider is launching something completely new. Link-It is colourful and fun; and as the name suggests, it “links“: 1 pen, 2 different tips and 16 extraordinary colours The innovation? A genius click-...
New concept for the target group, students and young people
The school market has various age groups and is very contrasted. Therefore, the key to success is the appropriate approach to the target group, especially when talking about shape and color of the products at the POS presence. In spring 2015 ...
Rollerball One was elected as "product of the year"
It has been just over a year since the product launch of the rollerball One and the enthusiasm for this product has not decreased. Quite the opposite: After a successful product launch event and sales which exceeded the expectations in any respect, ...
Schneider – elected as “brand of the century”
This year, Schneider was elected as “brand of the century” in the category “ballpoint pens” by the renowned publishing house “Deutsche Standards”. Various brand experts and publisher Dr. Florian Langenscheidt (“Deutsche Standards”-...
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in