Schneider at the Paperworld- 2000 trees were planted
Paperworld in Frankfurt am Main is the internationally leading trade fair for paper, office supplies and stationery products. From January 28 to 31, 2017, Schneider presented its latest product innovations on an impressive 580m² joint stand with the...
Slider Xite - New Member of the Schneider Family!
Easy Writing and Saving Resources. The popular Slider Series has a new member: Slider Xite is the latest model. The Slider Series is already known for its smooth, easy gliding writing; and it just got better, with the new Slider Xite. Considered an ...
Bit by bit a little greener
The writing instruments manufacturer Schneider in the Black Forrest continues on the „green mile“. After purchasing a first fully electric Volkswagen E-Up for the company fleet, another two ecologically friendly cars were bought. Whereas the ...
Thinking beyond a company's own production sites
Since September, Schneider Schreibgeräte has been offering its popular Slider series climate neutrally, becoming the sector's first brand to do so. Environmentalism has been taken very seriously at Schneider for many years now, with environmental ...
The term “Made in Germany”
The term “Made in Germany” is a hallmark for consumers who pay attention to quality and compliance with social and ecological standards. It is a reason for them to prefer one product over another. This has not always been the case: The origin of...
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in