New Schneider Corporate Video
What and who is actually behind the Schneider pens? And how do you have to imagine ballpoint pens, fountain pens and others "Made in Germany"? And what do the pens have to do with sustainability and environment? In a new video Schneider gives ...
The Schneider and the Feuerstein GmbH, including MOLOTOW™ have signed a long-term cooperation agreement
What can be expected when an innovative ballpoint pen manufacturer and a dynamic firm with their own unique urban brand partner together? An opportunity for innovation! The Schneider Schreibgeräte GmbH (founded 1938) and the Feuerstein GmbH (...
Schneider – elected as “brand of the century”
This year, Schneider was elected as “brand of the century” in the category “ballpoint pens” by the renowned publishing house “Deutsche Standards”. Various brand experts and publisher Dr. Florian Langenscheidt (“Deutsche Standards”-...
The term “Made in Germany”
The term “Made in Germany” is a hallmark for consumers who pay attention to quality and compliance with social and ecological standards. It is a reason for them to prefer one product over another. This has not always been the case: The origin of...
Schneider turns seventy-five (part III)
The 75th anniversary of the Schneider Writing Instruments GmbH comes along with a generational change in the family-owned business. In 2010 the eponymous founder's grandson Christian Schneider joins the company and runs the business along with his...
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in