The term “Made in Germany”
The term “Made in Germany” is a hallmark for consumers who pay attention to quality and compliance with social and ecological standards. It is a reason for them to prefer one product over another. This has not always been the case: The origin of...
Epsilon- the master of style
Schneider has already invented and successfully launched its Viscoglide Technology for extremely easy gliding writing. It is the answer to most demands a person can make of a ballpoint pen. Smooth writing and striking handwriting due to the extra broad...
This summer will be Neon!
As soon as the first rays of the sun kiss our skin, the mood changes and the passion for summer and colour emerges. One wants to get rid of dark, heavy winter clothing and light up with bright, fresh colours. Neon continues to be an important trend. ...
Schneider at Paperworld Middle East
Schneider has again participated and presented its newest products and campaigns at this year's Paperworld in Dubai. Schneider has been a launch partner of the fair since the first exhibition and is represented in the German Pavilion. 260 exhibitors...
The combination marker Maxx 290 / 293 – for better performance on whiteboards and flipcharts
During a good presentation everything must run smoothly. Inadequate materials cause interruptions and can be a considerable distraction. The audience should be able to read everything that’s written on the boards well. A common concentration killer...
Schneider on Twitter @schneiderpen
- Maul und Schneider gründen gemeinsame Vertriebstochter https://t.co/voVmYhCGMj
- Schneider Klick-Fix Universal Holder: https://t.co/nN2WAcF3NP über @YouTube
- Stiftung Warentest: Tintenpatronen von Schneider als einzige „sehr gut“ https://t.co/Au9fuTgyCE via @SPIEGELONLINE
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/I18yC673TP Premium fineliner "Xpress" made in Germany
- Ich habe ein Video zu einer @YouTube-Playlist hinzugefügt: https://t.co/XxqM3zYWym Fineliner Xpress - Der Notizmeister made in